SOL #15: Choice

According to dictionary.com, choice is ¨the right, power, or opportunity to choose.¨ In life, we all like to have choice. I know I like choice for what to have for dinner or when I had to pick out my car I wanted to choose between my two favorite models. I even like choice when it comes to getting dressed in the morning. Itś no different when we are choosing a book to read. We´d all prefer to choose what we want to read, right? I like most genres, but really do not enjoy science fiction or fantasy (although I do love Harry Potter).
Choice is what motivates us. If we are always told to do something and never given the choice it doesn´t give us excitement or buy-in. Just food for thought.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOL #18: Swoosh!

SOL #17: Vacation

SOL #16: A little leprechaun