SOL #17: Vacation

I´m super, duper excited!! I just booked a flight down south for my family. I love last minute vacations, especially after the unexpected late winter we´ve been having. I can´t wait to surprise my family in the morning.
I´m looking forward to the beautiful weather and a break from the day to day hecticness. This will be a time to kick my feet up and enjoy the beach and pool. I look forward to reading a favorite book or two and having time to breathe, slow down, enjoy life and my family!

Comments

  1. What a wonderful spontaneous trip! And a surprise too? Yay! Also... I'm jealous of the warm weather for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds absolutely lovely! You make me want to go online and check out airline tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you heading? I live in North Carolina. It was 70 degrees outside today. I took the kids to a tennis court to play some tennis. Then we sat out on the back porch and read. It was glorious! Hope the weather is good for you when you visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I stow away in your suitcase. I need a vacation, and yours sound lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun and exciting! How did they react?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL #18: Swoosh!

SOL #30: Easter